Increased comfort and more independence for you
The Churchill’s Bath Lift is a two-piece battery operated bathlift that can be electronically reclined or stopped at the preferred sitting position. It is very easy to put together and take apart, ensuring ease of use and transportation.
The standard covers are washable, easily removable and are padded for comfort. A range of accessories are also available for the Churchill’s bath lift, giving clients greater choice and flexibility.
The weight limit of 170kg (26.7 stone) also ensures the bathlift will be suitable for heavier clients.
The easiest bathlift to put together and take apart
With easy release, counter balanced suction feet, the bathlift can be effortlessly removed from the bath. The fully waterproof floating hand control contains a light weight battery and has large, blue concave and convex operating buttons.
The Optional Gel Filled Covers which provide extra padding are available for low weight or pressure care clients, and offer an alternative solution with more specific needs.
Comfort and Medical Benefits
- Reduces the risk of slips and falls
- Reduces manual handling accidents to users and carers
- Portable, compact TWO-Piece electronically reclining bathlift
- Soft to touch, convex & concave operating buttons
Benefits people who suffer from:
- Lower limb osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Deteriorating neurological conditions such as MS and Motor Neurone disease
- Movement disorders (such as Parkinson’s Disease)
- Stroke sufferers
- Terminal care patients
- People with upper limb fractures
- Joint replacement patients